GET THE BROWNIE PARTY STARTED
Yes, when I look at this delicious treat I want to make it again right away. Too bad that’s not possible, but at least I hope I can make you girls happy with the full recipe.
TREAT YOURSELF SOME TOBLERONE
Sometimes we all need that little ‘treat’ to feel human again. Especially if you are – like me – into fitness and don’t eat chocolate that often.
This treat will definitely make your chocolate tastebuds explode. In a good way of course.
And if you ask me on a scale from 1 to 10 how happy chocolate makes me? Well yes.. THIS HAPPY. I’m giving you that big smile from ear to ear.
So if chocolate makes you just as happy as it makes me: go try to make this Toblerone brownie. What do you need to buy to create this chocolate explosion?
- Butter (I used 2-3 tablespoons for the brownie batter)
- Brownie batter of choice (I used the caramel brownie; I think it was around 25-30 grams of batter)
- Toblerone chocolates of choice (I used the dark- and the white one)
- Nutella (1-2 tablespoons)
- Option: add all the chocolates of choice on top of the brownie and Toblerone. My idea was to use all the products showed in the picture above, but in the end it was not necessary.
BAKE THE BROWNIE
If you bought all the ingredients above, you are ready to make the Toblerone brownie. Follow these steps and your brownie will turn out fine:
- Grab a big bowl
- Put the brownie batter in the bowl and add the 2-3 tablespoons of butter to it
- Stir it very well
- Add a splash of water (not too much, but just a little bit)
- Put a few pieces of Toblerone inside the batter (maybe you need to crush it a bit)
- Put the mashed brownie batter into the cast iron
- Put it in the oven on 160-180 degrees for 15-17 minutes
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool off for about 5-10 minutes
- Put the 1-2 tablespoons of Nutella on top and start decorating the brownie like you want
- I put the dark- and white chocolate on top of the brownie. Such a delicious treat. For me it was a 9/10. Dang, so good!
Hope you like it too, girls.
And if you (re)create this treat; tag me in your Instagram story or post with the hashtag: #gowithIndi. Would love to see your creations.
Until the next, x
Ps, if you would love to see me eat the Toblerone brownie – yes, I do eat it – or just want to see the baking process.. Click on the video below:
Ps, the vlog is in Dutch. Just so you know 🙂