Do you also want to try S’mores as long as I wanted it to? I never ever made it in my life but last Saturday I finally did. And guess what? It turned out pretty good. If you want the recipe of the S’mores dip.. Check out the recipe below:
SWEET S’MORES SAVAGE
Last weekend I tried something new. Or at least to me it was new. I never grew up eating marshmallows, but over the last few months I discovered I love the combination of marshmallow and chocolate. So combining both is such a winner. Want to know how I did it? And how it tasted?
CHECK IT OUT NOW
THE S’MORES DIP
It sure looks good, right? The taste was even better. I can assure you that. Under the golden marshmallow layer there’s a lot of good – and my favorite – chocolate. Please follow the instructions mentioned below otherwise it can turn out differently. Make sure you buy some biscuits so you can dip it in the warm S’mores when out of the oven.
What’s in it?
To make this delicious S’mores dip for – I think 4 people – you need the following ingredients. Little side note: Dennis and I ate it all. So if you’re a hungry person; don’t use this recipe for 4 people.
- As much chocolate as you like: you need it as a base. So I used the following chocolates:
– Tony Chocolonely caramel sea salt (3/4 bar)
– Milk chocolate fudge heart (the whole piece)
– Milka peanut caramel (4-5 squares)
– Stroopwafel milk chocolate (4-5 squares)
– White chocolate (1/2 bar)
- 1 tbsp of Nutella
- 3 tbsp of marshmallow fluff
- 1 bag of marshmallows (400 grams)
And that’s it. Easy, right?
But it’s also super important to follow the ‘baking-instructions’, because otherwise the marshmallows will not turn ‘golden’.
BAKING INSTRUCTIONS: S’MORES DIP
Normally I don’t use much attention to the ‘baking-instructions’ but I can tell you; in this case it’s pretty important. You know why? Because otherwise if you don’t change the oven to grill the marshmallows will not have that ‘golden edge’. So please following the instructions below and everything will turn out fine:
- Pre-heat the oven on 150 degrees
- Crush all your favorite chocolates and put it in the oven scale
- Add some Nutella and if you want marshmallow spread
- Put the marshmallows on top of the chocolate base
- Put the scale in the oven for 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes switch the oven to ‘grill-oven’ and leave it in for another 5 minutes
- While you wait you can put the S’mores sandwich on a plate
- When those 5 minutes are over; switch the oven to only ‘grill’ and leave the scale in the oven for another 3-5 minutes
- Put at the same time the plate with the S’mores sandwiches in the oven
- Take both out of the oven when the 3-5 minutes are over
READY TO DESTROY THE S’MORES DIP
If you want to treat yourself – or the people you bake the S’mores dip for – a bit more: you can make some S’mores sandwiches too. It’s so easy and you can do it while you wait for the S’mores dip to finish.
The (few) steps you need to follow:
- First buy all the ingredients: I bought gluten free biscuits from Schar because I’m allergic to wheat- but any biscuit will do. Choose your favorite. I also choose a square of 85% dark chocolate and a few banana slices to put on the S’mores. I also made one with white chocolate – so I replaced the dark chocolate for the white one.
- Place the ingredients on a plate that can put into the oven: place 1 biscuit with the chocolate and – in my case- banana on one side; make sure there’s another biscuit next to it with the marshmallow on it.
- Put it in the oven on 150 degrees and make sure it’s on ‘grill’ and not on ‘oven’. Let it in the oven until the chocolate is melted. Take it out after 2-3 minutes.
- READY TO EAT
And of course you can make as many S’mores sandwiches as you prefer. You can put fruit on it or just chocolate; do what you want. All is fine. As long as you enjoy it.
I hope it will taste just a delicious as it did to me. This food makes my soul so crazy happy #soulfood
SHARE THE CHOCOLATE LOVE, GIRLS