THE MOST DELICIOUS CHRISTMAS TREAT IN THE WORLD IS WAITING FOR YOU
Looking for an awesome, delicious, spectaculair treat you can make for your hungry family? This is your recipe, girls. When I bake something it needs to be easy AND delicious. So there we go: it meets both of the conditions.
The cake I baked is gluten free. Of course you can make it not gluten free. Over the weeks I collected a few ‘cool’ Santa chocolate items. The big Reese’s snowman I bought in London. And gosh.. that one was AMAZING. The snowman was filled with peanut butter. Dangg.. unfortunately they don’t sell it in the Netherlands – or at least: I didn’t find it yet.
This Reese’s chocolate snowman is heaven to me. If you don’t like Reese’s; find yourself a different awesome snowman. The snowman really makes the cake so ‘Christmassy’.
BAKE THE CHRISTMAS CAKE
So girls, the only thing you need to do is buy all the above ingredients. And of course bake it. But that’s it. Nothing very complicated. What’s on the plate?
- Reese’s Christmas chocolate: 2 Christmas trees, 1 snowman filled with peanut butter and 2 big cups of Reese’s milk chocolate
- Glitter chocolate: hazelnuts with a pink silver coating
- Christmas wreaths: I think I used 6-7 pieces
- Christmas trees in white, dark and milk chocolate: I used 5-6 pieces I guess
- Silver (eatable) pearls
- Vanilla buttercream style icing from the brand ‘Betty Crocker’. I used half the tub
- Cake mix for a gluten free cake: I used the one from the brand ‘Peaks’. I used the whole package (450 grams) of the flavour vanilla.
- Butter (unsalted) – (250 grams)
- 4 eggs
HOW TO BAKE IT?
- Pre heat the oven on 180 degrees
- Grab a big bowl and put the whole bag of vanilla (gluten free) cake in the bowl
- Add 4 eggs and 250 grams of butter
- Mix it very well until there are no lumps in it anymore
- But the batter inside the oven thin and let the cake inside the oven for 50-60 minutes. Check every once in a while if it’s not turning brown/black
- After 50-60 minutes take the cake out of the oven and let it cool off for 30 minutes
- When the cake is cooled off; you can put the vanilla buttercream on top. Put as much buttercream on it as you prefer. I used half the tub
- Put all the Christmas chocolate on top of the icing. You can follow my example or create your own
- TIME TO EAT IT WITH YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS
I ate it with my boyfriend and filmed it all for my YouTube channel. If you want to see it; go visit my YouTube channel. CLICK HERE
Of course I filmed the whole ‘making of’ the Christmas cake a la Indi. So check it out this Saturday, girls. The vlog airs at 10 am on Saturday the 21th of december. It will be SO MUCH FUN.
I also want to thank every single one of you for supporting me this year. 2019 was an amazing year for me. I made my dreams come true. And all because of you.
Until the new year, strong, beautiful women
Let’s rock 2020 together
ALL THE LOVE, x