Easter is almost there and to celebrate we can eat delicious Easter meals I made an Easter banana bread filled with some delicious (chocolate) ingredients. Want to know the full recipe? Read it all below:
MAKE YOUR OWN EASTER PROTEIN BREAD
Still wondering what you need to bake (or make) for your parents-in-law on Easter day? I got the simple answer FOR YOU. It’s super easy, delicious and nobody ever disliked banana bread. So this is a real winner.
This chocolate-protein-banana bread is filled with oatmeal, banana, (loads of) Nutella, peanut butter filled Easter eggs, dark sprinkles and protein powder. Of course you can change a few of the ingredients to make it more ‘you’. You don’t have to use the exact same protein powder. Use what you have at home. And also if you prefer white chocolate eggs more than the ones I used; feel free to use it.
What’s in it?
- 200 grams of (ultra fine) oats
- 3 medium bananas
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml unsweetend almond milk
- 1 scoop of peanut butter chocolate protein powder (MyProtein)
- 1/2 scoop of vegan vanilla protein powder (Body & Fitshop)
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter (de Pindakaaswinkel)
- 3 tbsp of Nutella
- 5 Easter eggs (milk with peanut butter)
- Dark sprinkles (Dutch treat) -as much as you like 🙂
How to make it?
- Mix all the above ingredients in a big bowl
- Put it in the oven for 45 minutes on 180 degrees
- Check it around 30 minutes just in case your oven works different than mine
- After 45 minutes you’re good to go and ready to EAT
Enjoy your Easter treat!