Want to surprise your friends with an awesome, delicious cake for Sinterklaas? This is your lifesaver. It’s so easy to make and people who love ‘pepernoten’ and ‘speculaas’ will love this like crazy.
It looks pretty damn cool, right? And the funny thing is the preparation time is only 10-15 minutes and that’s it. So get ready for your upcoming baking sesh: the no bake Speculoos cheesecake is waiting for you, woman.
HOW TO MAKE IT?
So I told you already it is SUPER easy. I’m not a good cook whatsoever, so the recipes I make are not complicated at all. When a recipe has like loads of different products you need to buy; I skip it. This cheesecake only has 4-5 main ingredients, because the toppings are up to you.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BUY?
Easy does it. Here are all the ingredients I used for the cheesecake. The cheesecake can by eaten by 4 people I guess. Depends on who your guests are also 🙂
- 3 packages of cream cheese (200 grams each)
- Sugar (1/2 of the pack)
- Speculoos (half of the jar also)
- Speculaasjes/ Lotus cookies (250 grams)
- Butter (100 grams)
- Toppings of choice: I used salted caramel ‘pepernoten’, gevulde speculaas and two different kind of cookies + milk chocolate drops
- Additional: (warm) Nutella and peanut butter to top it
- You need a spring form (23 cm) to put the cheesecake in. Put a piece of baking paper inside the spring form before you prepare anything else
- Grab a big bowl and put all the cookies you need in it (250 grams)
- Crush all the cookies into little pieces
- Melt 100 grams of butter in the microwave
- Mix the cookies and the butter together and place it in the spring form
- After that grab another big bowl and put the 3 packages of cream cheese in it
- Add sugar (half of the pack) to the cream cheese and stir very well. Taste it every once in a while just to make sure it’s not too sour or too sweet
- Once it’s mixed together add half the jar of Speculoos (it will be around 5-6 big spoons) and put the layer of speculoos cream cheese on top of the cookie layer
- Place it in the frigde for over 12 hours
- Take it out of the fridge the next morning and put it on a plate
- Now it’s up to you: you can decorate the Speculoos cheesecake how you like it
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT JUST AS MUCH AS I DO
Enjoy it babes!