Create the KitKat-M&M’s-Nutella-cheesecake. You guys: you don’t want to miss out on this one. It’s a perfect treat for an upcoming holiday or if you got something to celebrate. Check the recipe out:
THE CRAZY CHOCOLATE PARTY CONTINUES..
Hello to this amazing chocolate creature: a no bake KitKat-Nutella-M&M’s-cheesecake. This is such a winner and by far one of my favorite treats I’ve made so far. So if you need to surprise a chocolate lover with a treat very soon; please bake this. (S)he will be forever grateful.
And of course I filmed the whole baking process for the Tube. If you want to check out the video: CLICK HERE
For now I will tell you the secret to baking – and making – this delicious chocolate treat. It’s something you will not regret at all. We all know that ‘crazy chocolate girl’ who wants to eat this really bad. Dive into the kitchen and let your inner kitchen queen out.
If you want to know the recipe; I will share it down below. And girls: if you recreated this cake I would love to know. You can always tag me on Instagram by using: #gowithIndi
Want to follow me on Instagram? PLEASE DO: You can click here.
HOW TO MAKE THE KITKAT-NUTELLA-M&M’S CHEESECAKE?
First of all you need to buy all the ingredients. Printscreen this list or write it down in your phone:
- Nutella jar (400 grams)
- M&M”s of choice (2 bags so you can mix it)
- Cookies of choice (250 grams)
- Salted butter (250 grams)
- Cream cheese (3 cans of 200 grams)
- A big package of KitKat’s (you need at least 8-10 packages of KitKat’s to decorate the whole cake)
- Sugar (100-150 grams)
- Vanilla sugar (1-2 bags)
- Spring form (23 cm)
STEP 1: HOW TO MAKE THE BASE?
(the cookie layer)
First grab a big bowl where you can put all the cookies in. Crumble the cookies – mash it until it’s only crumbs. I used my knuckles, but of course you can always use a kitchen machine to blend it. All the cookies need to be in the bowl – it’s like 250 grams.
When the cookies are crushed; add 250 grams of butter into a small bowl and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir the butter and add it to the layer of crumbled cookies. Mix it all together. After that put the the buttered cookie layer into the spring form. Press it well into the form with the back of the spoon.
STEP 2: HOW TO MAKE THE CHEESECAKE LAYER?
Making that delicious cheesecake layer; dang. Let’s do it:
- First grab a big bowl and add the 3 packages of cream cheese
- Mix the cream cheese with the whole jar of Nutella (400 grams)
- When it’s all mixed together: taste it and decide if you want to add (vanilla) sugar to it. I did add sugar (around 200 grams)
- Stir it all together and put the layer on top of the cookie layer. Easy does it, right?
- Put the no bake cheesecake in the fridge and let it stay there for 8-10 hours (it needs to set)
- Take it out of the fridge the next morning & take it out of the spring form
There’s only one tthing left to do and that is..
“DECORATING THE CHEESECAKE”
(for me always the most fun part of it all)
First take all the KitKat bars out of the packages. Attach all the KitKat’s to the cheesecake. They need to be side to side. You don’t want to have a gap – or that the bars slide over each other. It will not look good. It’s very precise work. So stay focused while you glue it to the cake.
Once all the KitKat bars are attached to the cake; grab the (golden) ribbon and tie it well. After that you can sprinkle your favorite M&M’s on top of the no bake KitKat-Nutella-M&M’s cheesecake. Oh yes: I wish I could eat this right now. There’s some real #chocolatefoodporn going on in here.
I hope you will love it just as much as I did – or still do, girls.
Until the next,